25 January 2011
25 January 2011 by Ahmed Shehzad · 0
20 January 2011
Change Blogger Post Title
If you want to change link color, visited link color or hover/mouse over style for the post title.
20 January 2011 by Ahmed Shehzad · 0
18 January 2011
.ico, .gif, .jpg, .png - correct favicon image extensions
FAVICON / IMAGE EXTENSIONS
CORRECT IMAGE URL
18 January 2011 by Ahmed Shehzad · 0
16 January 2011
How to Create Animated Favicons ?
1. Go to favicongenerator
2. And just at the bottom of the page upload your blog logo, image or icon you wish to make as
your favicon and also add your blog or website title as the scrolling text. You will find all
the help at favicongenerator
3. Press the Generate Favicon Button and you will go to other page like this,
Here you will see many images just right click the animated one and save it to your computer.
4. Now upload the image to your Image hosting account.like Picasa , shareapic , Photobucket etc. what is the correct URL of ur image.
How To Add Your Favicon To Blogger
16 January 2011 by Ahmed Shehzad · 0
14 January 2011
What is a favicon
A step by step guide on how to change the default blogger favicon to your own favorite icon.
Adding a favicon in blogger is very easy, as easy as 1-2-3. You just need to know the basic knowledge of changing your blogger template.
14 January 2011 by Ahmed Shehzad · 0
13 January 2011
Here are steps to hide disable or remove blogger/blogsot navbar
1. Go to blogger
2. from your dashboard click on Design
3. Edit Html
4. Now press Ctrl+F search for the following code; body }
13 January 2011 by Ahmed Shehzad · 0
11 January 2011
What Is a Blog?
11 January 2011 by Ahmed Shehzad · 0
07 January 2011
07 January 2011 by Ahmed Shehzad · 1
05 January 2011
05 January 2011 by Ahmed Shehzad · 0
02 January 2011
Color Code Generator
1. First drag the black bar on the "HUE" selector to generate the desired base color.
2. Next double click on inside the Brightness/Saturation area and drag the cursor until you have achieved
your desired color. The swatch bar shows you the final color result.
3. The HEX color code generated at the bottom of the grid in the "HEX BOX" simple copy and paste the
color into your page.
02 January 2011 by Ahmed Shehzad · 0