06 November 2011
How do you get your blog posts to feed into your LinkedIn profile and Twitter automatically? For LinkedIn you have a couple of options as well. Your first option is to add the Blog Link Application to your LinkedIn profile.
To Do This.
1. Go to edit profile and scroll down to the bottom. You will see a link that says Applications - Add an Application.
2. Click on that link and you will see this page of options. There is an option to add your blog link with Typepad or WordPress.
3. Click on the Blog Link and you will be taken to a page where you can add in the RSS feed for your blog then Click on Add Application, From now your new Posts will be automatically posted to this section of your LinkedIn profile.
The Second option is to Add your Twitter stream to LinkedIn and then by default as long as your blog posts are appearing in Twitter they will also appear on LinkedIn.
1. You do this by going to the Edit Profile page Click on Add a Twitter Account,
2. Click on that link, there is an Authorize LinkedIn to use your Account? Here you need to enter your Twitter Email and Password then Click on Authorize App
3. Now again go to Edit Profile page scroll down to the bottom, you will see a link that says Applications - Add an Application,
4. Click on the Tweets, and you will be taken to a page Click on Add Application that's it....
Follow these steps and automatically share your blog posts on LinkedIn and Twitter and your blog traffic will increase significantly.
How to Promote Your Blogger Posts to Twitter Followers
Improve Blogger Traffic by Feedburner
Ahmed Shehzad Hi, I am the Founder and Editor of Blogger4ever, I loves writing about Blogger Tricks and Tips, Blogger Tutorials, Hacks and Widgets and everything about Blogger.... Follow me on Google+